Fri.. May 5, 1:30-2:30 pm, PUB Quiet Dining Room (9208)
- What is happening with our climate? Global Warming and large-scale climate and related changes.
- What has caused it? Human industry and agriculture adding excess Carbon to Earth’s atmosphere.
- What are the effects? There are many and none of them are good!
- How do we know? The science is certain and experts agree.
- What can we do? LOTS! There is already hope…
The Climate Reality Project and its Leadership Corps is one of many ways to be involved in making the essential changes…changes to turn back the causes of our climate crisis.
Come join geologist and earth/space educator Linda Khandro with a short slideshow from the CRP to talk briefly about the cause of our climate crisis AND the good work that is already having effects in reducing the input of excess carbon from fossil fuel burning.