Students and staff can take advantage of low-cost, high-quality dental care at the on-campus Dental Clinic. Patients can expect a high level of nurturing, attention to detail, quality care, and professionalism with direct supervision from registered dental hygienists and licensed dentists. The clinic accepts insurance; patients will be asked to pay for treatment and then submit forms to their insurance.
Special rate for Shoreline Community College Students, Faculty and Staff: Exam, cleaning, x-rays, and fluoride for $50.
Schedule: The clinic is open at these times during quarters. The clinic closes during all quarter breaks.
· Mondays & Wednesdays: 8AM – 12PM; 1:30PM – 5:30PM during Fall, Winter, and Spring quarters
· Tuesdays & Thursdays: 8AM – 12PM during Winter and Spring quarters
· Wednesdays: 8AM – 12PM; 1:30PM – 5:30PM during Summer quarter
· Online: https://www.shoreline.edu/dental/dental-services/
· By phone: 206-546-4711 (hours vary; feel free to leave a message)
· Walk in: Room 2521