Queer I Am aims to create a liberating space that engages Queer individuals and their many communities in developing a sense of belonging and pride in Queer culture. This Summit has been a collaborative project of regional colleges, community organizations, educators, and organizers. We are proud to invite you to join us in a grassroots summit by the people for the people!
Values central to the summit:
• Building community through liberation and celebration of queer culture.
• Providing spaces for safety, healing and growth.
• Fostering accessibility for diverse needs and levels of experience.
• Centering voices and experiences of Queer and Trans People of Color.
• Emphasizing solidarity amongst our queer cultural differences to develop community.
Check out more information about the Queer I am Summit.
And did we mention… the Multicultural Center will cover the costs to attend!