Congratulations on completing Winter Quarter! During Spring Break (the week of March 27), Tutoring Services will be open in 4228 (Library) with limited hours for students with questions or interest in filling out an application for tutoring:
Monday (3/27) – Thursday (3/30): 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Friday (3/31): Closed
Much of our information and our applications are also available electronically:
• The application to receive one-on-one help with Spring classes is online: https://shoreline.formstack.com/forms/tutoring
• The application to become a tutor is also online: https://shoreline.formstack.com/forms/become_tutor
• General information is available electronically on our webpage: www.shoreline.edu/tutoring
• Email inquiries are welcome at email@example.com
• Phone inquiries are welcome at 206-546-4776—please leave a message, and we will respond as soon as we can!
We will be back open for business with our regular hours (M-Th: 9AM-6PM, F: 9AM-4:30PM) on Monday, April 3rd. In the meantime, please enjoy a wonderful, revitalizing Spring Break!