Shoreline Community College has launched a new ONLINE Job Board! This online board allows you to search for national job opportunities as well as to find positions local to our area and from employers who are eager to hire students from Shoreline! By registering for a FREE profile you can:
- Showcase your talents by creating a searchable profile and highlighting your achievements/work with the online portfolio feature!
- Search for jobs within the Shoreline community as well as nationally!
- Listen to podcasts or watch videos on various career topics from creating resumes to acing interviews!
- Visit our Career Document Library with career and job search PDFs to aid you in your job search!
- Be searchable by employers and recruiters looking to download your resume!
- Accessible by mobile, laptop, and tablet!
Go to www.collegecentral.com/shoreline and click the “Alumni” box to sign-up for free and begin your job search today!
Questions? Contact Career Navigator Tiffany Lamoreaux at 206-546-4783 or email@example.com.