Get help paying for school with Workforce Education
There are many ways you can qualify for tuition assistance through Workforce Education. You can qualify if you meet ONE of the following criteria.
– Are you receiving benefits from DSHS (food stamps, or TANF/cash assistance)
– Are you low income?
– Are you starting, or in, a professional/technical program?
– Have you received unemployment insurance in the past four years?
– Are you being laid off or formerly self-employed, need to retrain?
– Have you recently lost a spouse who was helping to support you?
– Did you become a veteran in the past four years?
If you answer yes to any of these questions and have been a Washington State resident for at least one year, you may qualify for Workforce Funding! It is quick and easy to apply.
See if you qualify!
– Complete the survey at www.startnextquarter.org
– Call 206-546-5882 or visit the Shoreline Community College Workforce Education office on the lower level of the Foss Building (5101).
– For more information please visit: http://app.shoreline.edu/workforce/funding/default.aspx